From June 1-August 31, 2019, Rockwall Urgent Care will sponsor a toiletry drive to benefit Lake Pointe Church’s Choice Day Food Pantry. Patients who donate three toiletry items will receive $10.00 off their athletic physical exam during the months of June, July, and August.
Final price for sports and camp physicals is just $15.00, instead of the usual $25.00. NOTE: The reduced-rate physicals for camp or athletics are available for students K-12 only, not college students or adults.
Please donate toiletry essentials (soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, deodorant, and feminine hygiene products), baby formula and diapers, if at all possible. Since diapers and baby formula are more expensive, student-athletes need to bring in only one of them to get the $10.00 discount.”
Students and athletes need to bring the following items with them in order to complete their athletic physical:
- Physical form from their respective school or school district
- Corrective eyewear (contacts or glasses), if applicable, for the vision screening
- Student ID
- 3 items to donate (toiletry items; canned food—NO expired food, please; diapers and baby formula
- $15.00 for the sports’ physical
No appointment needed. Just stop in any time Rockwall Urgent Care is open:
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.